Don’t fret about those woes! For on a daily basis…
- You are building something greater than the sum of its parts.
- You set the mission, vision and values.
- You define the right people, right roles, and right rules.
- You will push constantly to explore and learn to think outside your comfort zone.
- You will often fall, but consistently stand up stronger… usually.
- You will grow leaps and bounds professionally and personally.
- You will come to understand the wisdom of those you admire, and fear.
- You are pursuing your dreams and will pity those that lack the courage to pursue theirs.
- You have no limit to your possible successes.
- You are the driver of your destiny.
I’d also like to emphasise that none of these items are directly focusued on the immense financial wealth of which we all hope. Over time wealth may or may not come, but the common factor amongst all great entrepreneurs is the primary importance of personal satisfaction regardless of monetary riches. At times–and during all stages of business–progress can require a certain amount of financial masochism and sacrifice, yes, but always should you be proud of what you’ve done, where you’re headed, and excited for the treasures of the next day.